Followers

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happiest Birthday!!





Yes, I am now 34 years old, and I am happy about it! Sure I am one year older, but I had a whole year of full life, of new beginnings and promise. What a birthday I had and I thought that it wouldn't be good because of my huge belly!! I had an easy morning of doing odds and ends while the kids were in school. Todd came home early so I could get the baby checked, he came home with a beautiful dozen of roses. Of course I had to run off for my apt but those roses were so beautiful. He found a vase for them. 2 hrs later I return home to cooked dinner and two hyper excited kids because it's mommy's birthday. Matthew is telling me to look in here, we have a surprise for you. Of course I could have suspected a cake, but there were no dishes, it didn't smell like cake, but MAYBE he bought one, how sweet. So we eat dinner, YUM. The kids insist on the surprise, so Todd disappears into the bedroom and comes out with a cake with 34 candles!!!! He baked a cake, not just any cake but a diabetic friendly cake with two "little helpers". Wow. then the gifts come out. I was expecting one that I knew he bought me,a new Vera Bradley purse :) But Maria hands me a card signed by her and Matthew, how cute!!! She even picked out a present for me, a picture frame, which she tells me I can put a picture of baby brother in which I correct her and said I could put a picture of all three of my babies in! Then I see a Michael's Jewelers box! In it is a beautiful Sapphire ring!!! I'm so loved!! Also with my new ring is a thoughtful card which is my fav part :) And if the night couldn't get better, I don't even have to do bath for the kids! THe day couldn't be any better. Thank you so much Todd, I love you :)

2 comments:

Treighsie said...

Sounds wonderful! Happy birthday!

bahama97 said...

Happy Birthday, Laurie!