Followers

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

here again!




Ok so I have no excuse, Ben is now 2 weeks and 3 days old. Of course I am busy with three kids, but I know of someone who just had babies #3 &4, yes twins and she updates nearly everyday! Now I know I don't have nearly the following she does, but I am hoping that I have at least one fan out there that checks on the blog once in a while. It's not that I don't have pictures either, I have plenty of those :) I just found out that I am the photographer for some friends of ours wedding and it's an indoor wedding, yikes! So I have been practicing with my 20D indoor shots and lighting and all that. Since Benjamin sits still very well :) he's a great guinea pig. Lucky for him it's non flash stuff, well until the new flash comes in LOL So I hope to be posting again.
Benjamin is doing very well. On Friday he weighed in at 8lbs 12oz and was 20 3/4 inches long! In 10 days our little guy gained a pound! He only cries when he's cold, hungry or gassy, which isn't too bad considering it can get pretty noisy around here, we take him everywhere and he has two sibblings that don't give him much of a break, in a loving way of course :) He has taken a liking to a binky, my first one that likes a binky. Now I am thinking this is a good thing but I might be changing my mind about that in a few months. He has been awake more which is always fun to interact with him more, though that means less time for house cleaning (DARN!) Todd is still amazed that HE is a Dad, silly man. And he is often found with a silly grin on his face with words like I like that little guy, or he's great being muttered out. Maria and Matthew are doing well. Matthew still has yet to hold baby Benjamin :( But he touched his mohalk yesterday!!! And when Benjamin whimpers (all out cry poor Matthew has trouble with) when Ben whimpers, Matthew will say it's ok Benjamin don't cry in a real sweet voice. Or he will try to give him a binky. Maria even after two weeks is still in love with him and includes him in all of her plans LOL I think Ben needs a change of scenery so I will leave with these new pics of Benjamin, taken yesterday and the mohawk picture this morning :)

1 comment:

Treighsie said...

WHat a cute mohawk picture! He is such a sweet adorable little guy!