Followers

Friday, August 29, 2008

Smarty Pants Matthew

Here is Matthew doing what he does best (one of the things anyway) He loves the states. He can complete any puzzle that has the states on it. He can also give about 90% of the capitols now too. What a guy! This is the good side of autism. Of course it's hard to show the bad side, but I think I will try because even after explaining autism some still don't quite get how life for the whole family can be affected. Right now though, I will focus on the good :) Check him out!!!

1 comment:

Dante's Mama said...

OMG!!! I started crying when I saw this. I remember when he first started his love of the 50 states and doing the floor puzzle with him on your kitchen floor. I love that kid...if one day you come home and he's been kidnapped don't worry he's with me :) Hope things are well with you guys...Ben is getting so big and Maria looks so grown up in the pictures with the cousins.