Followers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Big kids

A few last minute practice shots before the big day tomorrow. Of course not MY big day but recording a big day for Steve and Katie!! I am learning to use my flash better :) All these pics I used flash or fill in flash. I am so glad I got the best flash :) IT allows me the most control, I can even control the output! My princess is getting so grown up. She's hard to photograph because she always makes an unnatural face or she just doesn't look like her, but I think these two came out just like Maria, despite the messy hands, this was really an impromptu pic to see if I could get my light right on a whim. Prayers for tomorrow that we get some sunlight at 5 and that I get it all right, enough to capture some moments at least. AAAHHHH I'm sooo nervous, but don't tell Katie she told me NOT to freak (yeah right)
ANd the kids with the matching shirts was for a rules rally at school. they said they were twins, Lolly and Dolly, too funny.




No comments: