Followers

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Rally Around!!

As you all know I love Todd more than anything! He gives me reasons every day to love him more than yesterday. The latest thing Todd is doing to make me proud is ride 100 miles on his bike for a fundraiser for Diabetes. He loves to ride and is always looking for ways to challenge himself, a century ride only made sense. For the past month Todd has been riding his bike once a week to and from work (70 miles) to prepare. of course it helps that he can raise money for diabetes, something his Dad deals with on a daily basis and something I had during my pregnancy with Benjamin. I would love Todd to get more money than I can give. I want Todd to know that we all love him, almost as much as I do ;) Even if we all just left $5. he would see our name and know our support as he rides that 100th mile. Todd is an awesome Dad to Benjamin, best role model for Maria and Matthew, my best friend, my best love and many other things. He restores my hope in the future! I know there are many more out there that love Todd and are proud of him and maybe even perhaps impressed at 40 yrs old can ride 100 miles in one day on a bike! Show your support by giving $5. to his fund so he sees us all in his mind cheering for him at that finish line this Sunday!!
Tour De Cure-Support Todd

2 comments:

Amy Marie said...

That's so great of him to do that Laurie.

TiredMamaRunning said...

That's awesome he's doing that, Laurie! Can't do it today but I'll kick in a little something for it some time in the next week....

-Karah