Followers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Decorations

We're in the spirit here!! I just love the decorations, bright colors, happy lights, reasons to celebrate and join together. Here is our tree and here is Ben trying on a new outfit Julia gave him, Thanks Juls!! And isn't my sister the greatest?? She made all those stockings BY HAND, counted crossstiched and even sewed them together. She said next year I get one too!! And how cute is it that Matthew wanted to display his paperchain proudly in the front?? Merry Christmas, enjoy your good health!! I can't help but think of the little children who are battling cancer now at the holidays and one in particular, Dante, 2 yrs old, neuroblastoma, on hospice :( And my buddy Coleman who is struggling with side effects from treatment. God bless their little souls.





v

No comments: