Followers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Merry Christmas!

It has been a great holiday season so far, of course I haven't done any shopping yet... :) We got our tree on Saturday, a cold day but full of sun! This year Matthew cut down and Maria held it, which gave me the liberty to just go around and take pics! Then at record speed the kids helped put the lights on and decorate the tree. The Christmas spirit is here! even though Todd still doesn't have a job, we know how lucky we are to be alive and well and enjoying this year. This will be the first CHristmas for my father and my good childhood woman mentor CLaire Dowling, to be celebrating in heaven, may their souls be at rest this year.





1 comment:

Remember When… said...

Merry Christmas to you, too, Laurie. Tell Todd I'll be writing my letter to Santa soon and all I'm asking for is good jobs for those who don't have them this year. Eric's last day of work is tomorrow.