Followers

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Help a grad student out PLEASE!!

For my grad class we had to "take action" on something that made us mad about eco juctice. My group had to watch a movie called The Cost of Cool. Then I built this blog as our "action". Each of us contributed, I am sure you can tell my part. On the blog is a visitor counter, unique visitor that is. I would love during my presentation to be able to prove that we have reached X amount of people. Could you just go to the blog ?? You don't have to view or do anything, just type the blog address in, let it load and count as a visitor :D You would have to go before Monday at 4PM as that is when my presentation is :D And imagine if I had followers besides me!!!! ;) THanks so much for helping out!!!

http://www.consumerawareness508.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Remember When… said...

Hi Laurie,

I typed in the URL/Link to the blog and it took me to some Indian Consumer Blog located in Sudesh Bangalore, India. I hope this was the correct blog and glad to help you out. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. Good luck with your presentation tomorrow.
Love,
Dawn

Laurie said...

oops left the wrong link :(

http://www.consumerawareness508.blogspot.com