Followers

Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween Pics

WEll, here are the late halloween pictures. Things are ok here. We have our health which is lots to be thankful for. The kids are chugging along in school, I have 5 weeks of school left, Ben has two new top teeth, the holidays are before us, always fun times. Todd unfortunately lost his job, such tough timing and scary economy for that to happen (of course the economy is the reason he lost his job). Despite the sudden and sad event he is determined to find a new job. AS he looks for a new job we will all enjoy this extra time together. I am missing the pics of Maria alone, I will get those up, they were on a different computer :( These pics aren't the best as I no longer have my fav RAW photo editor (trial ended but I keep shooting in RAW) DUMB!





1 comment:

JParnell said...

Oh my gosh, they look so cute!! I hope Todd finds a job soon!

--Lani