Followers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Chugging along




Somedays unemployment is hard and sometimes we are taken away from the stress by these sweet faces we were blessed with, all the time we are praying for guidance to the right job. Still no job for Todd. He is so ready to start working again! Prayers for some work soon would help :)
Here are some pics that I was smiling at to remind me that life is GOOD, even with no job for Todd.Sorry I got lazy and just posted the pics blog style, but school work is calling, only one more month left of this semester, then I will be half way done with my degree. I included a pic of my friend Julia from HS, and her new little son Julian, isn't he sweet? WE're hoping Ben and Julian will be friends, they're only 7 months apart! The pic I promised of Maria as a mermaid and the boys on a bike ride with Todd. Did I tell you what an awesome Dad Todd is??? :) He took them on a bike ride AND remembered to take a pic!

No comments: