Followers

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Moving along....


Went to NY for the weekend to see my sister Janet and the kids had a great time. Me, my tummy was not cooperating but I was able to still have fun. Todd was a great help. The house is now on active status and I had a looker already today. It's not really ready to be seen but I thought strike while the iron is hot, if there are buyers maybe one of them can see past the mess. All rooms are done except Maria's and the basemnet and the garage. I am feeling pretty good today :) I did take all my meds becuse you never know when it can sneak up on you. Tomorrow is kindergarten and pre k orientation. I just got a call today from Matthew's teacher and she sounded young but nice. There are four adults in the room and Matthew will be number 12. I'm so nervous about being hte school mom of a special needs kid. God give me the strength to do things right by him. Maria is pretty excited about her new school. Todd will be going with her and I will be doing Matthew's, Todd is an awesome man for helping and taking a half day just for me :) I love him so much, I can't wait to have his baby :) I plan on posting pics tomorrow so stay tuned!!

1 comment:

Treighsie said...

Laurie, I know you can do it! It does take a special person to be the mom of a special-needs child... but as long as you love him and do what's best for him, you're already a great parent!