Followers

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Busy but Good

I know I am behind on pictures. If I could explain to my grad professors that I need to post pics and to give me an extention on my projects I would :) WE are busy here, but it is a good busy. We just got back our family pictures and I just look at it amazed. Amazed that I found someone so right to share life with, so amazed that those two children once were in my tummy just as this baby is now. Amazed that I have had the opportunity to feel such gratefulness and gratitude for my life. OF course my belly is getting bigger than it should now, I am starting to get the big kind of tired, the kids want everything they see on TV and are impateint for every holiday tradtiion to come so they can do it. The shopping is tiring, the financial worry of it all grates at my nerves but you know what? I am healthy, my kids are healthy my loved ones are healthy and that is SO much to be celebrating. I look at that picture above and for the first time I can say those smiles and hugs are really there. The love you see, the happiness there is REAL. How blessed I feel among all the rush and studying and worries and fears...I am so blessed.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Love the card, Laurie. Todd truly looks like he wants to be there with you and the kids and that is so much more than all the money in the world! I'm so happy for you : )
Love,
Dawn

Andie said...

Laurie, what a beautiful family you now have!! You look wonderful and everybody looks so happy!!