Followers

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

First Snow Day!






I think the kids are already on vacation because they did not have school for the past three Mondays and then they missed Thursday and Friday of last week, all from weather. Today Matthew missed from being sick :( But he seems better already :)
Thursday the kids were so excited about snow they actually sat on Maria's bed together and waited for the first flake. I think Matthew found one :) As soon as the first one fell Maria wanted to get bundled up to go out. Once Todd came home early they were off and ready. Matthew doesn't love the cold but he likes the sled so he tolerates the cold for the sled. Something usually happens that makes him want to come in. Today it was he tripped and got snow on his face, a tiny bit but still enough to send him in for a good cry :( But I got a few shots of him riding the sled and crawling in the snow like acat. Maria is the total opposite. She will stay out forever!!! Todd stayed outside and played with them for a good 45 minutes until he was finally done. Maria stayed out for another 15 minutes before she came in for her hot chocolate. As for me, I can't stay out too long :( I don't fit into my nice comfy winter coat and my snow pants don't fit either :( Luckily I have a view of the whole backyard from the sliding doors. Even though with snow days they don't go to school. the bright side is they give no fuss for going to bed :) they're pooped!

No comments: