Followers

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Giving thanks for my blessings






Well I frequent a message board of other moms expecting babies in March. One of the expecting moms just delivered her baby, at only 19 weeks a baby has no chance for survival. My heart just aches for her. Please pray for that mom and Dad, the baby's name was Gabriel Lynn (a little boy) I pray harder that this miracle baby boy stays in there for at least 16 more weeks. The thought scares the heck out of me, even though the timing fo this baby was not planned by us. I will not one more time be sad about getting big, I know Gabriel's mother will ache to have a bigger tummy.
My blessings besides the son in my tummy are the three in my life that I get to see every day. We all made a gingerbread house the other day, Halloween themed. WEll, I should say attempted. After all was said and done, the house sank to teh ground about three hrs after we finished it, but we had fun trying! I was glad I had my camera out to capture this impromptu kiss and hug that Todd got from Maria, so sweet. Matthew enjoyed his time even though Maria was correcting him the whole time LOL Simple happy times. Please pray for our baby to be healthy and to haev asafe entry into this world.

No comments: