Followers

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

On the highest cloud!!




What a great pick me up! The day didn't start great, but it ended awesome! Maria has been having asthma troubles so she's been out of school. :( Richard kept Maria home from school which meant my plan for her to tell us what the baby was, was starting to fade. After he takes her to the DR to have the PED tell him what I told him, I talked to her and asked if she wanted me to come and get her to go to the u/s. Of course she does and so I have to make a special trip, cutting my time close, but I decide to do it. Saved that plan! My 3D ultrasound that Maria from NZ bought me was scheduled for 3PM yesterday. I get a call from the tech and she says the machine is broken we have to reschedule. OMG, you can't do this to me!! She says I might be able to get in later which of course is rush hr and we want to avoid. I am so bummed, say a prayer, drive off to Bristol to get Maria as soon as I get Matthew off the bus; just put him straight in the car. On the way to Bristol I get a call that the machine is fixed and that we can come for 3PM Halleluia!!! WE grab lunch, get Matthew's costume and then head off to Wallingford to get Todd for the big u/s! I told the tech that when she knows that she can whisper it to Maria and have Maria tell us! I so wish I had my camera!!! I forgot it on my desk :( So Maria really wanted a sister, but she still turns to us with a huge grin, speechless for a moment and then says it's a boy!! i could already tell on the u/s it wasn't hard to tell! Todd was in suspense though LOL I couldn't wait for the words to come out of her mouth. I must say I thought Todd would have been more emotional but he wasn't, which is fine. I really thought it was a girl and had him convinced probably. He was still holding my hand and watching the screen in complete concentration. She switched between 3D and 2D the whole time and had me rolling over to try and get better pics. I wish I could post the video... She never charged me for the 3D because she thought that she didn't get a good pic, so that was cool! Todd gets to name the baby and he won't give it the official name until he sees the baby. His top Name is Benjamin Warren (Warren after his grandfather) and the second name is David and he wants to think of one more in case it doesn't look like either. heere is the new man in my life! Crazy!! A boy!! 2 boys and a princess I have been blessed with!!

2 comments:

JParnell said...

Congrats on another boy, how exciting!!

--Lani

Dante's Mama said...

CONGRATS!!!! How exciting another little boy :)