Followers

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Picture Day






Wow, the kids had picture day just last week and look at these pics. I couldn't help but take pics myself, they look so grown up. Maria likes to dress up so she wasn't hard. Matthew was ok but he never likes getting dressed in the morning, leaving his warm comfy pajamas. Matthew is doing so well is school, it shows mostly in his language. He has sentences now! HE asks things that he wants to know or tfor things he wants that aren't just the things he needs :) He's getting less and less baby boy and really is a big boy, though when he starts laughing he sounds like the Matthew buddy boy I've known all along. Maria had another run in with stealing, the teacher actually called me this time :( She asked me to have Maria write a letter of apology which I did and we told her that if she did this again it would mean loss of recess. So far so good; it's been a week ;) The kids are growing and I am just so proud of them, despite the stealing.
The house still hasn't sold. This Sunday is an open house. Todd and I made good progress on cleaning out the basement nad straightening the garage like the realtor asked us to. I lowered the price and the market is getting a tad better, let's hope enough to sell after this open house. The more time that goes by the more nervous I get.
SChool is going ok. The math class is not my favorite and it doesn't hlep that the teacher is no good. There is one girl inther who isa math major that seems to be the only one that knows what's she doing. She helps us all out before the teacher gets there or while he's out of the room. My School and Society class is interesting, but there's so much work there. My paper and presentation are due Oct 29th! ANd I also have a midterm paper due that day :( My paper has yet to be started and my presentation is only in my mind still. Of course my paper is on autism :) For most of the presentation I plan on making a DVD about the signs adn symptoms using pics of Matthew. NAd of course to also include a plea to the public to be understanding of these kids with disabilites that are just innocently trying to be happy in this world. Prayers I get the strength and time to get these papers done!
Divorce #2 as I lovingly call it will be underway some time this week. I went and saw my new lawyer and she seems pretty confident that I could even keep my current alimony amount; that my original settlement was kinda crappy for my ex being a DR. I emailed Barry last night with TOdd by my side that I was not signing the proposed agreeement and unless I get X amount that I was not signing any documents in their offices. Richard will now have to serve me with court papers as a motion to modify settlement and then I will call my lawyer Karen, for her to depose him and get a hearing date. She was talking yesterday about testifying and all that and memories of my childhood came rushing back. Ugh.
Today I am 17W 3D pregnant. Still no huge movements from baby below. Next week is when the baby will have hearing so we're excited about that. Todd has said he wants to talk to the baby so that it knows his voice when it's born. I still feel tired and my belly is growing but hardly any tummy trouble, just heartburn :( Tuesday is when we find out who's in there. I am so gratfeul to have a man like Todd going through this with me. He gets more and more excited the bigger my belly gets. And he really sincerely doesn't care if it's a boy or a girl. WE just get closer and closer and more connected as time goes on. He's a true blessing, and a true partner and team member.

No comments: